Lucent Premier Associate Award
The Premier Associate Award has been established to recognize individual
scope of everyday activity. This award goes to those who exhibit:
- Great Performance
- Above and Beyond
- Best of the Best
- Values Role Model
- Unique Contribution
- Quantifiable Results (desired, not required)
NOMINEE NAME: SHIFRA RAFFEL
DATE: FEBRUARY 10, 2000
JOB TITLE: SYSTEM SUPPORT SPECIALIST
I AM NOMINATING THIS ENTERPRISE NETWORKS VALUES-BASED CANDIDATE BECAUSE:
Having been a coach for over 25 years, I can sincerely say that an
Associate like Shifra comes along once in a career. I am also glad that
I've had the opportunity to have her on my team.
Anyone in Legend can tell you that Shifra is beyond incredible. She
demonstrates qualities that encompass all the Lucent Values while providing
world class service to her customers. In a one year period Shifra received
at least 17 customer commendations and over 20 key cards, her revenue was
over $750K and while figures were available she made 136% of her billing
goal. She is always warm and caring to her customers and her peers.
But what makes Shifra a Premier Associate is all the additional
accomplishments that show how she goes above and beyond what's expected.
· She was awarded Key to Excellence within her first year employed
· She takes the initiative to commend or provide constructive
feedback to fellow employees within the entire company, including
Technicians, Account Executives, etc. She's followed through until she
receives acknowledgment that the information is conveyed.
· Long before it became a process within our center, Shifra routinely
called her customers back to verify that the service they received was
· She developed a DSS Troubleshooting handout which helped to reduce
· She is very proactive, having provided policy suggestions and
feedback for Case Point
· She qualified on the CSSAS "Data Communications & Telephony"
and "LAN/WAN/Internetworking" exams
· Shifra was one of the winners of the September sales group contest
(over 10 system sales referrals that month) and the winner of the Legend
Time Change Contest
· She has the second lowest dispatch rate on the team
· Shifra handled all CareCall Alerts that came to me (Customers who
expressed dissatisfaction with Lucent) and every single customer was
pleased with her assistance.
· She was sought by the College of Knowledge to take customer calls
in front of initial training classes to demonstrate the proper way they
should be handled.
She is an active member of the Reward & Recognition Team and highly
commended for her participation
· Shifra has taken at least 12 different refresher classes, 7 videos
and 5 Alliance classes including certification as a Cabling Specialist in
Fiber Optics from C-Tech. She also took approximately 20 CBT courses on
her own time to simply expand her knowledge.
· She's a member of HISPA and The Pioneers
· SHIFRA IS A CHAMPION CUSTOMER ADVOCATE
SHIFRA RAFFEL is a genuine PREMIER ASSOCIATE and truly deserves to be
SUBMITTED BY: JOAN WEBER, DATE: 2/10/00